|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Warder tell Rand about the sword that he carries?
(a) It belonged to the first king.
(b) It is very pretty.
(c) It was made by Aes Sedai.
(d) It came from the gods.
2. What do Rand and the Warder hear that draws their attention in Chapter one?
(a) A dragon's cry.
(b) A rumbling in the heavens.
(c) A woman singing.
3. What do Moiraine's eyes look like when she is angry?
4. What has happened to the guards at the dungeon in chapter six?
(a) They had their hearts removed.
(b) They are simply gone.
(c) Their heads were cut off and their bodies eaten.
(d) Their arms and legs were pulled out.
5. In chapter one what does Rand say about the wind when he is talking to the Warder?
(a) It was a tad too cold.
(b) It went through him.
(c) It pushed him like a solid wall.
(d) It spoke to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman answer when asked why they should watch?
2. What does the Amyrlin say that she used to dream of when she was a novice?
3. What does Moiraine say is wrong with Mat?
4. What did Moiraine tell Rand that bothers him?
5. What does Rand pull out of the firebox that is under the bed?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)