|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter one what does Rand say about the wind when he is talking to the Warder?
(a) It was a tad too cold.
(b) It spoke to him.
(c) It went through him.
(d) It pushed him like a solid wall.
2. What item was taken along with the dagger?
(a) The Amyrlin's staff.
(b) The King's crown.
(c) The Aes Sedai book.
(d) The horn.
3. What is unique about the blade that Mat carries?
(a) It holds the key to time.
(b) It glows when evil approaches.
(c) It was a gift from a dragon.
(d) It is tainted with evil.
4. What does Ing'tar tell Rand that Rand is in Chapter eleven?
(a) The one chosen to fetch the horn.
(b) Their leader.
(c) The second in command.
(d) The only one that can protect them.
5. What move does Lan tell Rand about?
(a) Stopping the Bad Guy.
(b) Sheathing the Sword.
(c) Staying the Sword.
(d) Kneeling the Blade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leane say to Perrin before he can leave the room where Mat is being held in Chapter seven?
2. What does Mat say about what an Aes Sedai says?
3. What does Rand pull out of the firebox that he used to use to earn his supper?
4. What does the woman answer when she is asked what do they guard against in chapter two?
5. What does the Amyrlin Seat do that shocks the Keeper?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)