|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand say when Mat implies that he and Perrin are leaving with Rand when he goes?
(a) Rand wants them to go with him everywhere.
(b) Rand knows their paths lie in different directions.
(c) Rand cannot risk them any further.
(d) Rand is tired of having them following him.
2. What does the woman answer when she is asked what do they guard against in chapter two?
(a) The threat, from anywhere it may come.
(b) The darkness unseen.
(c) The shadow at noon.
(d) The midnight son.
3. What does Rand ask Egwene to promise him in the end of Chapter eight?
(a) That she won't choose the Red Ajah.
(b) That she will get on with her life.
(c) That she will wait for him.
(d) That she will fight the Aes Sedai.
4. What do Rand and the Warder hear that draws their attention in Chapter one?
(a) A dragon's cry.
(c) A rumbling in the heavens.
(d) A woman singing.
5. What does the Warder tell Rand about the sword that he carries?
(a) It is very pretty.
(b) It came from the gods.
(c) It belonged to the first king.
(d) It was made by Aes Sedai.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rand say is the reason that he came with Ing'tar and the others on the quest?
2. What item was taken along with the dagger?
3. What did Moiraine tell Rand that bothers him?
4. What do they realize about the man that they find dead in the village with spikes in his eyes, sholders and hands?
5. What does Leane say to Perrin before he can leave the room where Mat is being held in Chapter seven?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)