|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Masema do to Rand while serving supper the first night they are camping?
(a) Throws a bowl full in Rand's face.
(b) Refuses to serve Rand.
(c) Pours Rand's meal on the ground.
(d) Purposely spills the hot stew on Rand.
2. What is Thom's initial response when Rand tells him that they have the Horn?
(a) Thom laughs.
(b) Thom picks up a knife and tells Rand to get out.
(c) Thom swears.
(d) Thom begins to weap.
3. What does Rand say is the reason that he came with Ing'tar and the others on the quest?
(a) To help Mat.
(b) To find the horn.
(c) He isn't sure now.
(d) To fight the Dark One.
4. Who does Rand find telling stories in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Rand notice about the way that things look when he first wakes up in Chapter thirteen?
(a) There is a thick mist.
(b) Things are paler than they should be.
(c) The sun is redder than it should be.
(d) Everything is transparent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is part of the reason that Moiraine refuses to stay and eat and drink with the Amyrlin?
2. Why is it that Moiraine and the other sisters didn't feel the Draghkar when it got close to the house?
3. What does Ba'alzamon say that the Aes Sedai want to do?
4. What has been done to the two men that had been on guard at Fain's cell?
5. What happens when Rand uses the Dark One's true name in Chapter six?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)