• Rand and the Warder are talking about the reasons that Rand has stayed longer than a month at the castle.
• Rand was told by Moiraine that he is going to go mad and then die but she has said nothing more to him.
• Trumpets announce the arrival of the Aes Sedai.
• Rand goes to his room and finds that his clothes are being taken and new ones put in their place.
• Rand tries to escape the castle before he is called to the Aes Sedai.
• Rand finds that the castle is on lock down and there is no way for him to escape.
• Egwene tries to have Rand hide in the dungeon but Fain is talking of Mordeth and the battle to come.
• Rand agrees to hide in the women's quarters although he believes it will not be safe.
• Moiraine goes to speak to...
This section contains 1,840 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)