|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the stain on the workbench in Wilson’s garage?
2. What type of people were Gatsby’s parents?
(a) Shiftless and unsuccessful farmers.
(b) Dependable and successful farmers.
(c) Poor but hard working farmers.
(d) Lazy and poor fishermen.
3. What is Daisy’s emotional state when Nick comes back into the room?
4. Who was the man that stayed over at Gatsby’s so often that he became known as “the boarder”?
5. Who has lunch with Gatsby and Nick in the Forty-Second Street cellar?
(a) Mr. Carraway.
(b) Mr. Wilson.
(c) Miss Baker.
(d) Mr. Wolfsheim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Gatsby call to play the piano for Daisy and Nick?
2. What comment does the stout, middle-aged man that Nick and Jordan meet in the library say about Gatsby’s books?
3. What does Gatsby say to Nick at two minutes to four?
4. What is Tom’s response when Nick asks if Mr. Wilson objects to Tom seeing Mrs. Wilson?
5. Who stays with Mr. Wilson until dawn after his wife’s death?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)