|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Tom Buchanan’s body?
(b) A cruel body.
2. What type of house do the narrator’s old friends live in?
(b) Georgian Colonial mansion.
(c) Shotgun style.
(d) Victorian mansion.
3. What career does the narrator decide to pursue after he returns from the Great War?
(a) The bond business.
(d) Become a coffee merchant.
4. Where does a call for Gatsby come from while he is talking with Nick?
5. What does Gatsby invite Nick to do on the morning after the party?
(d) Go up in his hydroplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings Nick to Mr. Gatsby’s mansion for the first time?
2. What object does Nick remind Daisy of?
3. How does Catherine feel about Gatsby?
4. Whom does Myrtle invite up to the apartment while Nick is visiting?
5. As the young ladies talk, what do they say happened when a man found out Gatsby was the nephew of Von Hindenburg and second cousin to the devil?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)