|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many steps to the top of the Monument?
2. Where is Aldred flying in from to see Peter?
(b) Ita Jima.
3. What emotion does Peter admit to having about Aldred's love of Helen?
4. Why does Aldred spend two years walking across China?
(a) Because he wants to.
(b) Because he is in the Chinese Army.
(c) Because he escapes prison.
(d) Because he wants to find Professor Gardiner.
5. Why does Peter write Audrey a letter so soon?
(a) He feels the need to coverse with her.
(b) He forgets to wish her good luck.
(c) He does't want her to forget him.
(d) He realizes he is madly in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with the Driscoll children in London during the medical tests?
2. What is Benedict's affliction?
3. What about Benedict seems to improve, even as his health fails?
4. Who is in the photo Aldred stares at for so long in Chapter One?
5. Why do they make an exception for Aldred and serve him lunch after closing?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)