|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Exley value above all others: the cathedral, the governor's villa, the post office or the bank?
(a) The bank.
(b) The governor's villa.
(c) The cathedral.
(d) The post office.
2. How many letters are waiting for Aldred at Peter's barracks?
3. Who pays the Italian family's fine?
4. Why is Peter Exley invited to tea by the ladies?
(a) To meet his new commander.
(b) To celebrate his birthday.
(c) To meet his new girlfriend.
(d) To meet Aldred Leith.
5. Who is in the photo Aldred stares at for so long in Chapter One?
(a) His mother.
(b) His army buddy.
(c) His father.
(d) His uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertram send Benedict through the mail?
2. What kind of records does Rysom have?
3. Who's route across China does Aldred hope to mimic?
4. Who judges Peter Exley to be a poor thing, but still marries him?
5. How long is the war over?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)