|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter describe Canton?
(a) Charming and electric.
(b) Big, bustling and overwhelming.
(c) Squalid and indistinct with chaos.
(d) Quiet and passive.
2. Why doesn't Aldred want to question the children about the body?
(a) They are too young to speak about death.
(b) He doesn't feel comfortable living near them anymore.
(c) They don't speak the same language as Aldred.
(d) He thinks they don't believe there is a body.
3. What city is Aldred staying in when he makes the deal to travel to China?
(a) Hong Kong.
4. Who does Audrey wish shows up to the Admiral's party?
(c) The General.
5. Who owns the dented tin box with "WAR GRAVES COMMISSION" engraved on it?
(a) Peter Exley.
(b) Roy Rysom.
(c) Aldred Leith.
(d) Brian Talbot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Audrey Fellows?
2. How long is Gardiner in prison?
3. Who does Aldred write a letter to in Hong Kong?
4. How old is Aldred in 1947?
5. What is Aldred going to do with the information he is collecting daily?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)