|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter Exley's job?
(a) To write about China's civil war.
(b) To write about The Bomb aftermath.
(c) To prosecute war crimes.
(d) To represent war criminals.
2. How long is Gardiner in prison?
(a) Three years.
(b) Nearly four years.
(c) He is never in prison.
(d) Nearly two years.
3. Who is Audrey Fellows?
(a) A single woman Aldred meets in Hong Kong.
(b) Peter's ex-wife.
(c) A woman Aldred knows during the war.
(d) Aldred's ex-wife.
4. Who is in the photo Aldred stares at for so long in Chapter One?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His army buddy.
5. Who is Gardiner's only mourner?
(c) A man wearing red tabs on his coat.
(d) Gardiner's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to talk to Aldred while he is writing his report?
2. Why isn't Benedict engaged in the Japanese language lessons?
3. Why does Talbot hesitate about joining Aldred during his tutoring lessons?
4. How does Aldred feel the morning he travels to Florence for an Easter trip?
5. Why is Peter Exley invited to tea by the ladies?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)