|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aldred's ex-wife's name?
2. What country is Brigadier Driscoll from?
(a) The United States.
3. Why doesn't Aldred want to question the children about the body?
(a) He doesn't feel comfortable living near them anymore.
(b) He thinks they don't believe there is a body.
(c) They don't speak the same language as Aldred.
(d) They are too young to speak about death.
4. Who is Carroll?
(a) The Japanese language tutor.
(b) The British lieutenant in Hiroshima.
(c) The man responsible for setting off The Bomb.
(d) An American lieutenant in Hiroshima.
5. Who's body does Aldred find on the path?
(d) The Japanese servent's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gardnier think of Aldred?
2. Who asks Aldred about his name?
3. Why does Aldred spend two years walking across China?
4. Who is Benedict?
5. Why does Aldred call for a tutor?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)