|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aldred doing in Hiroshima?
(a) Looking for Iris.
(b) Touring the bomb sites to review the damage.
(c) Taking Japanese language lessons.
(d) Touring the area to make maps.
2. How long is the war over?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two decades.
(d) Two months.
3. Who comes to talk to Aldred while he is writing his report?
4. What is Aldred going to write about in the report?
(a) Ginger's death.
(b) His need for another assignment.
(c) The suicide.
(d) The trip to Kure.
5. Why does Talbot hesitate about joining Aldred during his tutoring lessons?
(a) He doesn't like Aldred.
(b) He is already fluent in the subject Aldred wants to study.
(c) He doesn't want to be teased by his peers.
(d) He wants to travel instead of study.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aldred's ex-wife's name?
2. Who's body does Aldred find on the path?
3. Where do the Driscoll siblings start their journey East alone?
4. Why doesn't Aldred want to question the children about the body?
5. Who's route across China does Aldred hope to mimic?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)