|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the war over?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two decades.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What city is Aldred staying in when he makes the deal to travel to China?
(d) Hong Kong.
3. When does Aldred start to learn Chinese?
(a) When he enlists in the service.
(b) Five years of age.
(c) While he walks across China.
(d) Nine years of age.
4. Who's body does Aldred find on the path?
(c) The Japanese servent's.
5. Who asks Aldred about his name?
(d) Helen and Benedict.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aldred going to write about in the report?
2. Who does Aldred write a letter to in Hong Kong?
3. How old is Aldred in 1947?
4. Why doesn't Aldred want to question the children about the body?
5. Who is with the Driscoll children in London during the medical tests?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)