|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter describe Canton?
(a) Squalid and indistinct with chaos.
(b) Big, bustling and overwhelming.
(c) Charming and electric.
(d) Quiet and passive.
2. What is Aldred going to write about in the report?
(a) The trip to Kure.
(b) The suicide.
(c) His need for another assignment.
(d) Ginger's death.
3. What kind of records does Rysom have?
4. What do Peter and Aldred carry in common?
(a) The same photos.
(b) The same books.
(c) The same hats.
(d) The same maps.
5. Why is Benedict going to Tokyo?
(a) To meet Aldred on his way home.
(b) To tour the city.
(c) To learn Japanese.
(d) To meet an American doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Helen writes Aldred about a poem written about what Italian city?
2. How does Aldred feel the morning he travels to Florence for an Easter trip?
3. Where does Aldred consider the closest thing to home he has?
4. What does Aldred's mother want to do with her time now?
5. Who does Aldred write a letter to in Hong Kong?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)