|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aldred call for a tutor?
(a) To learn Japanese.
(b) To learn geology.
(c) To learn Chinese.
(d) To learn French.
2. Why is Aldred driving to the Discoll's house?
(a) He is lost and needs directions.
(b) He is going to tell them about Professor Gardiner.
(c) He is going to study them.
(d) He is going to stay with them.
3. Who is the Portuguese typist?
(a) Miss Xavier.
(d) Miss Mills.
4. Who is Lionello?
(a) Aldred's teacher in Florence.
(b) Benedict's teacher in London.
(c) Benedict's teacher in Marseille.
(d) Aldred's teacher in Japan.
5. Who's route across China does Aldred hope to mimic?
(a) The route taken by monk Carpini.
(b) The route taken by Oliver Leith.
(c) The route taken by the Chinese Army.
(d) The route suggested by Professor Gardiner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aldred describe Raimonda?
2. How does Aldred feel the morning he travels to Florence for an Easter trip?
3. Who does Aldred write a letter to in Hong Kong?
4. Where does Aldred consider the closest thing to home he has?
5. What does Peter Exley value above all others: the cathedral, the governor's villa, the post office or the bank?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)