|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Exley value above all others: the cathedral, the governor's villa, the post office or the bank?
(a) The bank.
(b) The governor's villa.
(c) The cathedral.
(d) The post office.
2. Who does Aldred write a letter to in Hong Kong?
(a) Barry Driscoll.
(b) Benedict Driscoll.
(c) Brian Talbot.
(d) Peter Exley.
3. What is Peter Exley's job?
(a) To prosecute war crimes.
(b) To represent war criminals.
(c) To write about China's civil war.
(d) To write about The Bomb aftermath.
4. Why is Peter Exley invited to tea by the ladies?
(a) To meet his new girlfriend.
(b) To celebrate his birthday.
(c) To meet Aldred Leith.
(d) To meet his new commander.
5. What is Aldred's ex-wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Benedict seems to improve, even as his health fails?
2. How is Aldred wounded in war?
3. What emotion does Peter admit to having about Aldred's love of Helen?
4. How does Ginger describe the mornings in Kure?
5. What do Peter and Aldred carry in common?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)