|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the plane that crashes flying in from?
2. How does Helen describe Dench?
3. Why is Benedict going to Tokyo?
(a) To meet Aldred on his way home.
(b) To meet an American doctor.
(c) To learn Japanese.
(d) To tour the city.
4. Who is the Portuguese typist?
(a) Miss Xavier.
(c) Miss Mills.
5. How is Aldred wounded in war?
(a) Knife wound.
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Grenade bomb.
(d) He lost hearing in one ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Exley value above all others: the cathedral, the governor's villa, the post office or the bank?
2. Helen writes Aldred about a poem written about what Italian city?
3. How many letters are waiting for Aldred at Peter's barracks?
4. Who is Audrey Fellows?
5. What kind of records does Rysom have?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)