|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Peter Exley invited to tea by the ladies?
(a) To meet his new girlfriend.
(b) To meet his new commander.
(c) To celebrate his birthday.
(d) To meet Aldred Leith.
2. Why doesn't Aldred want to question the children about the body?
(a) They don't speak the same language as Aldred.
(b) He doesn't feel comfortable living near them anymore.
(c) They are too young to speak about death.
(d) He thinks they don't believe there is a body.
3. How does Helen describe Dench?
4. How is Aldred wounded in war?
(a) Knife wound.
(b) He lost hearing in one ear.
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Grenade bomb.
5. Who comes to talk to Aldred while he is writing his report?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peter Exley's job?
2. What place does NOT have a room for Peter Exley?
3. Why is Benedict going to Tokyo?
4. What does Aldred bring as a present when he arrives for breakfast with Helen and Benedict?
5. How many servicewomen work in a room next to Peter Exley's?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)