|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aldred believe literature does for Helen and Benedict?
(a) It makes them anti-social.
(b) It makes them appear like young children.
(c) It makes them sad.
(d) It frees and delievers them.
2. What does Aldred want to look for in town?
(a) Another job.
(b) Another room to stay.
(c) A gift for Helen.
(d) Transportation home.
3. Who's body does Aldred find on the path?
(d) The Japanese servent's.
4. How many servicewomen work in a room next to Peter Exley's?
5. Who does Aldred want to sweep into his arms?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Benedict's affliction?
2. Who comes to talk to Aldred while he is writing his report?
3. What sport is played near Peter Exley's office?
4. Why does Peter get up so early to go to the airport?
5. Where is the plane that crashes flying in from?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)