|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Benedict's affliction?
(a) Friedreich's Ataxia.
(b) Parkinson's Disease.
2. How many servicewomen work in a room next to Peter Exley's?
3. How does Aldred expect to die from in the past?
(a) From a jealous soldier.
(b) From a plane crash.
(c) From battle.
(d) From the great fires of his life.
4. How does Ginger describe the mornings in Kure?
(a) "Peaceful, I can tell you."
(b) "Lovely, I can tell you."
(c) "Overwhelming, I can tell you."
(d) "Damp, I can tell you."
5. What is Aldred going to write about in the report?
(a) Ginger's death.
(b) The trip to Kure.
(c) His need for another assignment.
(d) The suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Audrey wish shows up to the Admiral's party?
2. What Chinese town does Rysom warn Peter Exley about?
3. Why is Peter Exley invited to tea by the ladies?
4. What do Peter and Aldred carry in common?
5. How does Helen describe Dench?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)