Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pam say she'd be perfectly happy if she had?
2. What does MacDonald say that both good and evil become if full-grown?
3. What does the Female Ghost say that Robert was when hosting parties?
4. What does MacDonald tell the narrator he's been doing all this time in Chapter 14?
5. What are the small creatures on the table representative of in Chapter 14?
Discuss the plot structure of The Great Divorce. Include examples of and define the terms rising action, climax, and falling action in your discussion.
Discuss the use of imagery in The Great Divorce. In your answer, define the terms simile and metaphor. Give examples of each.
Discuss the title of The Great Divorce. What did Lewis write the novel in response to? How does his opinion of the afterlife and the philosophies of sin differ from the noted text?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)