|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert could not work more than how many hours a day?
2. What comes rushing forth after the Solid One blows the horn in the forest?
3. Whom does the narrator recall the Gods had tortured?
4. What is the name of the Solid Man who meets the Female Ghost looking for her son?
5. What does the Solid Man say that Pam is only using as a means to get to her son?
6. What does MacDonald tell the narrator he's been doing all this time in Chapter 14?
7. What does MacDonald ask the narrator if he's ever heard of?
(d) Prometheus Bound.
8. What happens to the Tragedian?
(a) He lights on fire.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He melts.
(d) He explodes.
9. How much was the Female Ghost's husband "pottering along" on when she met him?
(a) 10,000 a year.
(b) 600 a year.
(c) 400 a year.
(d) 1,000 a year.
10. What in the song sung by the followers of Sarah cannot scare her in the night?
(a) The bogies.
(b) The demons.
(c) The angels.
(d) The ghosts.
11. Who is the ghost that MacDonald mentioned stayed in Heaven?
12. What was Pam's husband's name?
13. Where did Sarah live in her Earthly life?
(d) Golders Green.
14. Why does MacDonald explain that Sarah couldn't go to Hell?
(a) She wasn't allowed.
(b) She didn't want to.
(c) She was too ungrateful.
(d) She couldn't fit.
15. What does the Dwarf ask of Sarah?
(a) If she loved him.
(b) If she missed him.
(c) If she left him.
(d) If she hated him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the young men and women on either side of Sarah, according to MacDonald?
2. What did Frank torment Sarah with in their earthly life?
3. What does MacDonald say is young?
4. What does the Female Ghost call the Solid Woman to whom she speaks of Robert?
5. What appeared to follow the glorious woman who was being praised in Chapter 12?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)