|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sarah live in her Earthly life?
(d) Golders Green.
2. What in the song sung by the followers of Sarah cannot scare her in the night?
(a) The angels.
(b) The bogies.
(c) The ghosts.
(d) The demons.
3. What did the Female Ghost keep as a way to make her husband exercise?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A great Dane.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A horse.
4. What is notable about the Dwarf after the Lady kisses him?
(a) A hard face.
(b) Black hair.
(c) Smooth skin.
5. What appeared to follow the glorious woman who was being praised in Chapter 12?
(a) A shining train.
(b) A fox.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A cat.
6. What does the Solid Man say that Pam is only using as a means to get to her son?
7. What are the small creatures on the table representative of in Chapter 14?
(b) The Devil.
(c) Anger and Joy.
(d) The Great Figures.
8. What did the Female Ghost spend hours doing to brighten up their home?
(c) Arranging flowers.
9. What was clearer here for the narrator than on Earth, according to MacDonald?
(a) The death.
(b) The life.
(c) The love.
(d) The lens.
10. What did Frank torment Sarah with in their earthly life?
(a) His love.
(b) His misery.
(c) His rage.
(d) His hatred.
11. Whom does the narrator recall the Gods had tortured?
12. What does the Tragedian accuse Sarah of doing to him?
(a) Worrying for him.
(b) Driving him back to Hell.
(c) Loving him.
(d) Praising him.
13. What does the Female Ghost say that Robert was when hosting parties?
(a) A wet blanket.
(b) A rogue.
(c) A great host.
(d) A storyteller.
14. What does the Solid Person remind Pam that her son was at first?
(a) A brat.
(b) An abomination.
(c) An accident.
(d) A miracle.
15. What does the Female Ghost call the Solid Woman to whom she speaks of Robert?
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes rushing forth after the Solid One blows the horn in the forest?
2. What does Sarah call the Dwarf?
3. Whom does the narrator realize is leading of the two ghosts who meet Sarah?
4. What does MacDonald say that Heaven is?
5. What creature is on the shoulder of the Ghost in the forest?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)