|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes rushing forth after the Solid One blows the horn in the forest?
2. What is the table made of in Chapter 14?
3. Who is an example of what natural affection turns to in the end if it will not be converted?
(a) The Andersons.
(b) The Kennedys.
(c) The Browns.
(d) The Guthries.
4. What did the Female Ghost spend hours doing to brighten up their home?
(c) Arranging flowers.
5. Whom does the narrator recall the Gods had tortured?
6. What does Sarah tell the Tragedian he cannot bring into her?
7. What does MacDonald ask the narrator if he's ever heard of?
(a) Prometheus Bound.
8. What does Sarah call the Dwarf?
9. What does MacDonald tell the narrator he's been doing all this time in Chapter 14?
10. According to MacDonald there are some who are so occupied with the spreading of Christianity they take no regard for ______ .
11. What does the narrator walk toward when he leaves the river?
(a) A field.
(b) The mountain.
(c) The bus.
(d) A forest.
12. What was clearer here for the narrator than on Earth, according to MacDonald?
(a) The life.
(b) The love.
(c) The death.
(d) The lens.
13. What does MacDonald say that both good and evil become if full-grown?
14. What does the sunrise shoot dead?
15. Why does MacDonald explain that Sarah couldn't go to Hell?
(a) She wasn't allowed.
(b) She was too ungrateful.
(c) She couldn't fit.
(d) She didn't want to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Solid Man tell Pam you can't fully love until you love God?
2. How much was the Female Ghost's husband "pottering along" on when she met him?
3. What does the Solid Man tell Pam she can't do to anyone in this country?
4. What does Sarah say that the Dwarf can no longer communicate here?
5. What does the Well-Dressed Ghost say she would rather do than be seen?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)