1. From what point of view is the story told?
First person singular.
2. What time of day is it when the story begins?
3. Where is the one place the narrator encounters people in the gray town?
The bus stop.
4. What word does the narrator use to describe the streets in the gray town?
5. What does the woman in the line say to the man she's with?
"Very well then. I won't go at all."
6. What does the Short Man think about the people in the line?
They aren't the society he's used to.
This section contains 3,699 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)