|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ikey end up putting in his pocket after much difficulty?
(a) The smallest apple.
(b) A cherry.
(c) A bottle.
(d) The largest apple.
2. Whose job is it, according to the Hard-Bitten Ghost, to find something that doesn't "bore us"?
(a) Our own.
(b) The Management's.
(c) The Devil's.
3. What does MacDonald say "isn't enough" among mortals?
4. What phrase does the Tragedian repeat several times?
(a) "Wallowing in my own shame."
(b) "Leaving me."
(c) "Crying for her."
(d) "Lying dead at my feet."
5. What does the Tousle-Headed Poet rail against as a cause of much misery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grows around the tree preventing Ikey from touching the tree?
2. What does the Hard-Bitten Ghost say that rain would feel like if it were to fall?
3. Who is the glorious woman being praised in Chapter 12?
4. How far is the bus stop from the Civic Center?
5. What does the Solid Person remind Pam that her son was at first?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)