|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Bright Man, Dick, say that the gray town is if you choose to stay in Heaven?
2. What does the Episcopal Ghost say that happiness lies in the path of?
3. What does the woman in the line say to the man she's with?
(a) "It's all your fault we're going anyway."
(b) "Very well then. I won't go at all."
(c) "Hurry up. We're late."
(d) "I told you I didn't want to come here."
4. What does the Big Man do to the Short Man in the line?
(a) Throws him onto the bus.
(b) Shakes his hand.
(c) Throws him in the gutter.
(d) Hugs him dearly.
5. What does the ghost by the tree tell the narrator all of his travels were summed up to be?
(c) Advertising stunts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is MacDonald's first name?
2. What will go on spreading indefinitely?
3. What does the Solid One tell the Well-Dressed Ghost to drink the cup of?
4. According to MacDonald where do literary ghosts go to visit?
5. What does the Well-Dressed Ghost say she would rather do than be seen?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)