1. What does John A. Roebling do for a living?
He is an engineer.
2. In which decade is the novel "The Great Bridge" set?
3. How is Colonel Washington related to John A. Roebling?
Washington is his son.
4. What does Thomas Pope call the bridge that would one day join Manhattan to Brooklyn?
The Rainbow Bridge.
5. Which of the following is NOT a name Roebling's project carries at some point during its process?
The Spectacular Project.
6. Which of the following is NOT an adjective Brooklyners use to describe the ferry boats they traditionally use to cross to Manhattan?
This section contains 3,818 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)