Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part 1, Chapter 1
1. What does John A. Roebling do for a living?
2. In which decade is the novel "The Great Bridge" set?
3. How is Colonel Washington related to John A. Roebling?
4. What does Thomas Pope call the bridge that would one day join Manhattan to Brooklyn?
5. Which of the following is NOT a name Roebling's project carries at some point during its process?
6. Which of the following is NOT an adjective Brooklyners use to describe the ferry boats they traditionally use to cross to Manhattan?
7. Which of the following is NOT an engineering feat Roebling cites as an example of greatness in comparison to his bridge?
8. Which of the following poets is...
This section contains 2,538 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)