|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does John and his wife Johanna have?
2. Which of the following sea creatures is a cause of major concern for Washington during bridge construction?
(b) Sea worms.
3. Who do the newspapers label a quack?
4. What is the name of the park that commemorates the inception of the Brooklyn Bridge plan?
(a) Owl Head Park.
(b) Squirrel Nest Park.
(c) Turtle Crossing Park.
(d) Deer Valley Park.
5. How many weeks vacation does Kingsley take after news of his scandal breaks out in the papers?
(a) Eight weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John set out to do when he moves to America?
2. What does Thomas Pope call the bridge that would one day join Manhattan to Brooklyn?
3. How many anchor bars hold the Brooklyn Bridge together?
4. In what country is John Roebling born?
5. How many tons of wire are needed to suspend the Brooklyn Bridge?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)