|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John set out to do when he moves to America?
(a) Be an engineer.
(b) Be an astronomer.
(c) Be a teacher.
(d) Be a farmer.
2. What is Washinton Roebling's nickname?
3. Which of the following subjects does John Roebling study in school as a teenager?
4. In what country is John Roebling born?
5. Which of the following is NOT the name of one of John Roebling's sons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names is NOT one of the engineers who attempts to build a bridge in this chapter?
2. What is the name of the party John joins after Johanna's death?
3. How does John react to the news that his wife, Johanna, has passed away?
4. Which of the following is NOT an engineering feat Roebling cites as an example of greatness in comparison to his bridge?
5. Which of the following metals does Roebling call "the metal of the future?"
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)