|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John react to the news that his wife, Johanna, has passed away?
(a) He was apathetic.
(b) He was relieved.
(c) He was embarrassed.
(d) He was devastated.
2. In which city is "The Biggest Bridge in the World" constructed?
3. How long did it take Roebling to build the Allegheny Bridge?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 17 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 23 years.
4. What do the Bridge committee think Washington is missing from his father's spirit?
(a) His creative vision.
(b) His strong arms.
(c) His commanding speech.
(d) His leadership style.
5. How many weeks vacation does Kingsley take after news of his scandal breaks out in the papers?
(a) Eight weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what hemisphere of Long Island is Brooklyn located?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the titles given to John Roeblings by the business community after his death?
3. Which of the following is NOT a literary reference made in regards to working down the caisson?
4. How many children does John and his wife Johanna have?
5. What does John set out to do when he moves to America?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)