|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Large Marge tell Ernt he is going to go and do until spring in Chapter 11?
(a) Stay with his sister.
(b) Stay with his brother.
(c) Work on the pipeline.
(d) Visit his family in the lower 48.
2. For how long does Geneva Walker say she has lived in Kaneq in Chapter 4?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. How many of every 1,000 Alaskans go missing each year, according to Large Marge in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of the cove upon which Leni's father's land sits in Kaneq?
(a) Otter Cove.
(b) Moose Cove.
(c) Crab Cove.
(d) Owl Cove.
5. Who is the police officer that leads the search party in Chapter 8?
(a) James Elbert Cutler.
(b) Curt Ward.
(c) Brian Poe.
(d) Richard Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described as Leni's most treasured possession in Chapter 3?
2. What paperbook is Leni holding when she awakens in the backseat of the car in Chapter 3?
3. What are the names of the eagles that Matthew takes Leni to see in Chapter 7?
4. What animal does Leni hunt and kill in the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. How old is Leni in the opening of Chapter 12?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)