|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the saloon on Main Street in downtown Kaneq?
(a) The Kicking Moose Saloon.
(b) The White Horse Tavern.
(c) The Salty Dawg Saloon.
(d) The Red Hawk Inn.
2. What is the name of the ferry that Leni's family takes to their land in Chapter 3?
(a) The Lanesborough.
(b) The Denali.
(c) The St. Mary.
(d) The Tustamena.
3. How old is Leni in Chapter 2?
4. Where in Alaska do Leni and her family arrive to take the ferry to their new home?
5. The narrator notes in Chapter 1 that one thing everyone is angry about these day is gas prices. What is the cost of gas described as?
(a) $.55 a gallon.
(b) $.45 a gallon.
(c) $1 a gallon.
(d) $2 a gallon.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what war was Leni's father shot down and captured?
2. Where had Leni's parents lived in a trailer park where her father had a good job as a mechanic?
3. What novel is sitting next to Leni on her bed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. What is Large Marge's last name?
5. How many residents does Large Marge say live on this part of the peninsula of Kaneq year-round in Chapter 3?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)