|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Frost’s first name?
2. How does Silas save Bod after he goes to school?
(a) He confuses a man.
(b) He gets hit by a car.
(c) He casts a spell.
(d) He makes a map.
3. Why did Scarlett move back to England?
(a) Her grandmother got sick.
(b) Her grades went down.
(c) Her parents got divorced.
(d) Her parents got a new job.
4. What is Scarlett angry with Bod?
(a) Killing people.
(b) Hiding her.
(c) Keeping secrets from her.
(d) Using magic.
5. Why does Silas allow Bod to go to school?
(a) Bod begs to go.
(b) It will make things easier later on.
(c) He knows it will be good for him.
(d) All of the answers are true.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bod fit in at school?
2. Why will none of the dead talk to Bod about the music?
3. What does Bod take with him when he leaves the graveyard?
4. What does the flower allow Bod to do?
5. How does Mo treat Bod at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the ghosts say nothing to Bod about the Danse Macabre?
2. How does Miss Lupescu die?
3. How is it decided that Bod will no longer go to school?
4. What is Jacks threatened with?
5. What helps Bod be successful at school?
6. Why does Bod want to go to school?
7. What replaces the living school for Bod when he stops attending?
8. How is Scarlett able to remember Bod?
9. How does Bod try to stop Mo from doing what she does to the other students at school?
10. How does the novel end?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)