|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spell helps Bod with Mo?
(a) Dream walking.
(b) Fear casting.
(c) The charm spell.
(d) The Fade spell.
2. When does the Lady on the Grey help the living?
(a) When they are dying.
(b) During the Danse Macabre.
(c) All the time.
(d) At the full moon.
3. What season do the flowers bloom?
4. What color is the flower cut from the graveyard?
5. What does Bod see for the first time when the music plays?
(a) Spirits outside of the graveyard.
(b) All of the answers are true.
(c) Mrs. Owens dancing.
(d) Ghosts dancing with humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bod learn about Miss Lupescu’s death?
2. What does Scarlett research after talking to Bod again?
3. Where does Bod get a flower for himself?
4. What is Bod told to do when he gets into the real world?
5. What is the first thing Bod does to get noticed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Miss Lupescu die?
2. Why do the living people say nothing to Bod about the Danse Macabre?
3. Why does Silas finally allow Bod to go to school?
4. How does Bod try to stop Mo from doing what she does to the other students at school?
5. Who is the Lady on the Grey?
6. Why does Silas not want Bod to go to school?
7. What happens at the Danse Macabre?
8. How does the novel end?
9. How does Bod defeat the Jacks’?
10. What does Mrs. Owens say before Bod leaves the graveyard?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)