|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mo ask for help with her situation at school?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
2. What does Bod call Silas?
(a) His confidant.
(b) His father.
(c) His other half.
(d) His mentor.
3. How does Bod know when Silas is preparing to leave?
(a) The suitcases come out.
(b) Silas is more affectionate.
(c) Miss Lupescu comes to stay.
(d) The air gets crisp.
4. What bothers Bod most about school?
(a) Teachers doting on him.
(b) Silas’s constant worrying.
(c) The homework.
(d) People being mean to each other.
5. What does Bod see for the first time when the music plays?
(a) Spirits outside of the graveyard.
(b) Ghosts dancing with humans.
(c) Mrs. Owens dancing.
(d) All of the answers are true.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bod think when the music ends?
2. Who meets Bod at the gate before he leaves?
3. How old is Bod when he goes to school for the first time?
4. Who kills Mr. Frost?
5. What spell most helps Bod at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What replaces the living school for Bod when he stops attending?
2. Why do the ghosts say nothing to Bod about the Danse Macabre?
3. What happens at the Danse Macabre?
4. What does Scarlett do that puts Bod in danger?
5. Why does Silas not want Bod to go to school?
6. What makes Bod so happy when he says goodbye to Liza?
7. What changes does Bod see in himself before he leaves the graveyard?
8. How do Silas and Bod part ways?
9. Who is the Lady on the Grey?
10. What is Jacks threatened with?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)