|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scarlett research after talking to Bod again?
(a) The death of his family.
(b) The Danse Macabre.
(c) Witchcraft in the past.
(d) Vampire lore.
2. When does the Lady on the Grey help the living?
(a) At the full moon.
(b) All the time.
(c) During the Danse Macabre.
(d) When they are dying.
3. What do the people do when the music plays after the flower is cut from the graveyard?
(a) They do nothing different.
(b) They sing along.
(c) They dance.
(d) They pass out.
4. What causes Scarlett to return to the graveyard?
(a) She goes for a walk.
(b) She attends a funeral.
(c) She gets on the wrong bus.
(d) She has a dream.
5. Who teaches Bod about the living world?
(c) Miss Lupescu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bod interact with while the music is playing?
2. What is Jacks scolded for at the Interlude?
3. Who is Mo’s helper at school?
4. What can Bod no longer walk through like he could?
5. What does Bod call Silas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the Danse Macabre?
2. Why do the living people say nothing to Bod about the Danse Macabre?
3. What does Mrs. Owens say before Bod leaves the graveyard?
4. Who is the Lady on the Grey?
5. What changes does Bod see in himself before he leaves the graveyard?
6. How is Scarlett able to remember Bod?
7. How does Bod try to stop Mo from doing what she does to the other students at school?
8. How is it decided that Bod will no longer go to school?
9. What strange things does Scarlett find when she researches the death of Bod’s family?
10. Why does Silas finally allow Bod to go to school?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)