|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ground in the far corner of the cemetery used for?
(a) A plotter’s field.
(b) Burial rites.
2. What do Scarlett’s parents think about Nobody?
(a) He is dirty.
(b) He is imaginary.
(c) He needs help.
(d) He is in trouble.
3. What kind of tree grows in the far corner of the cemetery?
4. Why does Bod steal the treasure?
(a) To take on a challenge.
(b) To get some money.
(c) To protect himself.
(d) To make Silas proud.
5. What does Caius call the oldest grave in the cemetery?
(a) The shadow grave.
(b) The Roman vault.
(c) The revered one.
(d) The Celtic tomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Silas see his first alphabet letters?
2. How old is the young boy when his parents are killed?
3. What color is the Grey Lady’s animal?
4. What service does Silas offer for the boy when he comes to the cemetery?
5. Who gets the murderer away from the cemetery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bod want to do for Liza and why?
2. What happened to the other two people who have gone to see the treasure?
3. How does Bod learn to read and write?
4. How do most of the people in the graveyard feel about the young boy coming to live there?
5. Who helps Bod in the pawn shop, and how?
6. Please describe the ghoul land.
7. How is Bod able to get out of the ghoul land?
8. How did Bod get into the ghoul land?
9. How does Jacks feel when he sees that he has not killed the young boy as planned?
10. Why do Scarlett's parents bring her to the cemetery so often?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)