|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Scarlett’s parents encourage her to play with Nobody?
(a) They don’t think she has enough friends.
(b) They like having time to themselves.
(c) They love her imagination.
(d) They know it makes life easier for the nanny.
2. What does Bod do when Miss Lupescu leaves for the day?
(c) Writes letters.
(d) Follows her.
3. Who asks Mrs. Owens to help the young boy?
(b) All of the answers are true.
(c) The Lady on the Grey.
(d) The boy's mother.
4. What name is the boy given at the cemetery?
5. Who returns the treasure where it belongs?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the young boy when his parents are killed?
2. What was Liza killed for?
3. Who brings Scarlett to the cemetery?
4. Why does Nobody start asking questions about his identity?
5. When does Miss Lupescu leave each day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who helps Bod in the pawn shop, and how?
2. How do most of the people in the graveyard feel about the young boy coming to live there?
3. How does Bod feel about Miss Lupescu when he first meets her?
4. How does Bod prepare to leave the cemetery for the first time?
5. What happens at the very beginning of the novel and why does this take place?
6. How does Bod meet Liza?
7. What does Bod want to do for Liza and why?
8. What happened to the other two people who have gone to see the treasure?
9. What changes Bod’s mind about Miss Lupescu?
10. How does Jacks feel when he sees that he has not killed the young boy as planned?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)