|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unique freedom does Silas have?
(a) Freedom of Death.
(b) Freedom of the Cemetery.
(c) Freedom of Life.
(d) Freedom of Time.
2. Why is Miss Lupescu brought to the graveyard?
(a) Bod is sick.
(b) Silas is going away.
(c) Mrs. Owens needs some help.
(d) Bod is getting older.
3. What makes Bod a better student for Miss Lupescu?
(a) Having a dream.
(b) Having a birthday.
(c) Getting a letter from Silas.
(d) Being rescued.
4. Why does Bod want to get something for Liza?
(a) She is so sad.
(b) She helped him.
(c) She looks familiar.
(d) She is pretty.
5. What kind of tree grows in the far corner of the cemetery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caius call the oldest grave in the cemetery?
2. How old is the young boy when his parents are killed?
3. What lie does Silas tell the murderer?
4. What does Miss Lupescu say is her first priority while at the graveyard?
5. What color is the sun in the ghoul world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What keeps Jacks out of the cemetery after the young boy is taken in there?
2. Why do Scarlett's parents bring her to the cemetery so often?
3. What are most of the people at the graveyard, and how does Silas fit in with them?
4. How is Bod able to get through the Celtic Tomb?
5. How did Bod get into the ghoul land?
6. How is Bod able to get out of the ghoul land?
7. Who is Miss Lupescu?
8. Who is Caius and what is his place in the graveyard?
9. How does Bod meet Liza?
10. Why does Bod go to a pawn shop?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)