|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bod try to sell at the pawnshop?
(a) A brooch
(b) A goblet.
(c) All of the answers are true.
(d) A knife.
2. What kind of grave is the oldest one in the cemetery?
(a) A tomb.
(b) An effigy.
(c) A grave.
(d) A vault.
3. What is Nobody doing when he meets Scarlett?
(a) Tracing letters.
(b) Jump roping.
(d) Picking flowers.
4. Where is Nobody kept from going as a child?
(a) The Unblessed ground.
(b) The crypt.
(c) Outside the graveyard.
(d) The older side.
5. Where is Caius from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is the boy given at the cemetery?
2. What unique freedom does Silas have?
3. Who helps Bod when he gets hurt in the far corner of the cemetery?
4. What does Miss Lupescu say is her first priority while at the graveyard?
5. What does Miss Lupescu have to force Bod to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Caius and what is his place in the graveyard?
2. What happens when Bod and Scarlett come back from seeing the treasure?
3. How is Bod able to get through the Celtic Tomb?
4. What are most of the people at the graveyard, and how does Silas fit in with them?
5. How does Bod feel about Miss Lupescu when he first meets her?
6. What changes Bod’s mind about Miss Lupescu?
7. How does Jacks feel when he sees that he has not killed the young boy as planned?
8. How is the young boy able to escape from his home at the beginning of the novel?
9. What happened to the other two people who have gone to see the treasure?
10. Who is Miss Lupescu?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)