|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bod not like the food Miss Lupescu brings?
(a) It is not what he is used to.
(b) It brings back hard memories.
(c) It is hard to chew.
(d) It smells bad.
2. How many creatures carry Bod into the ghoul world?
3. Who taught Bod to call for help in the ghoul world?
(b) Mrs. Owens.
(c) Miss Lupescu.
4. Who does Nobody meet inside the oldest grave?
(a) Jacks Dandy.
(b) The Sleer.
(c) A ghoul king.
(d) Another soldier.
5. Who brings Miss Lupescu to the graveyard?
(a) Mrs. Owens.
6. Who kills the young boy's family?
7. What happened to the treasure seeker who entered the tomb?
(a) He died in there.
(b) He came out mute.
(c) He came out gray haired.
(d) Nobody knows- he was never seen again.
8. Why does Bod steal the treasure?
(a) To protect himself.
(b) To take on a challenge.
(c) To get some money.
(d) To make Silas proud.
9. What do Scarlett’s parents think about Nobody?
(a) He needs help.
(b) He is dirty.
(c) He is in trouble.
(d) He is imaginary.
10. Why does Bod want to get something for Liza?
(a) She helped him.
(b) She is so sad.
(c) She looks familiar.
(d) She is pretty.
11. What is Nobody’s nickname?
12. What makes Bod a better student for Miss Lupescu?
(a) Having a birthday.
(b) Having a dream.
(c) Getting a letter from Silas.
(d) Being rescued.
13. What was Liza killed for?
(a) She was a criminal.
(b) She was a witch.
(c) All of the answers are true.
(d) She was an adulterer.
14. What does Miss Lupescu say is her first priority while at the graveyard?
(a) To keep Bod safe.
(b) To keep a promise to Silas.
(c) To make Bod stronger.
(d) To teach Bod.
15. How many siblings does the young boy have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bod steal from the pawnshop?
2. Where is Bod taken into the ghoul world?
3. Why do people often visit the cemetery?
4. Where is the entrance to the ghoul world?
5. What kind of grave is the oldest one in the cemetery?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)