|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What danger is Bod in while in the ghoul world?
(a) Becoming a ghoul slave.
(b) Being placed in ghoul prison.
(c) Being eaten by ghouls.
(d) Being turned into a ghoul.
2. Why is the murderer not worried when the young boy escapes?
(a) He still has time.
(b) He completed his goal.
(c) He is very young.
(d) He was not caught.
3. Who teaches Nobody to read?
(a) Mr. Owens.
(b) None of the answers are true.
(c) Mrs. Owens.
4. How do the ghosts feel about Miss Lupescu?
(a) They love her.
(b) They respect her.
(c) They fear her.
(d) They distrust her.
5. Who gets the murderer away from the cemetery?
(a) Mrs. Owens.
6. Why do people often visit the cemetery?
(a) There is a church.
(b) The garden is lovely.
(c) It is a nature reserve.
(d) They have loved ones there.
7. Who returns the treasure where it belongs?
8. What color is the Grey Lady’s animal?
9. When does Miss Lupescu leave each day?
(a) At night.
(b) In the morning.
(c) At noon.
(d) It is different every day.
10. Why can’t Bod see very well when he is in the ghoul world?
(a) The light is too bright.
(b) He has a blindfold.
(c) He is in a bag.
(d) He was punched in the eyes.
11. What does Miss Lupescu have to force Bod to do?
12. How is Bod’s complaining received when Miss Lupescu arrives?
(a) It is ignored.
(b) It is taken seriously.
(c) It is hushed up.
(d) It is listened to.
13. How does Bod get out of the pawnshop?
(a) He unlocks the door.
(b) He pauses time.
(c) He uses dream walking.
(d) He uses the fade spell.
14. Who kills the young boy's family?
15. What name is the boy given at the cemetery?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Owens so hesitant to take on the young boy and care for him?
2. What has Liza wanted ever since her death?
3. Who protects the young boy after his family is killed?
4. Why does Bod not like the food Miss Lupescu brings?
5. What kind of creature is Miss Lupescu?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)