|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bod call to for help in the ghoul world?
(b) The ghouls.
(c) The Jacks'.
(d) Night gaunts.
2. Where does Silas see his first alphabet letters?
(a) The Bible.
(b) In the stars.
(c) On cars.
(d) On tombstones.
3. Who returns the treasure where it belongs?
4. How do most of the spirits feel about having the young boy stay there?
5. Who taught Bod to call for help in the ghoul world?
(a) Mrs. Owens.
(d) Miss Lupescu.
6. What is the ground in the far corner of the cemetery used for?
(b) A plotter’s field.
(d) Burial rites.
7. Why do people often visit the cemetery?
(a) They have loved ones there.
(b) It is a nature reserve.
(c) The garden is lovely.
(d) There is a church.
8. What lie does Silas tell the murderer?
(a) The police are coming.
(b) He will help him in the search.
(c) The boy went down the hill.
(d) The boy died.
9. How did Liza get back at those who killed her?
(a) She turned them against each other.
(b) She cursed them.
(c) She forgave them.
(d) None of the answers are true.
10. Where is the treasure in the graveyard held?
(a) In Silas’s bunk.
(b) In the church.
(c) In the Celtic Tomb.
(d) Under the hill.
11. What happened to the treasure seeker who entered the tomb?
(a) He came out mute.
(b) Nobody knows- he was never seen again.
(c) He came out gray haired.
(d) He died in there.
12. How do the ghosts feel about Miss Lupescu?
(a) They fear her.
(b) They respect her.
(c) They love her.
(d) They distrust her.
13. Where is Caius from?
14. Who is Bod trying to help when he steals the treasure?
(b) Miss Lupescu.
15. What is Nobody’s nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings does the young boy have?
2. Why does Bod get new clothes before leaving the graveyard?
3. Why does Bod steal something from the pawnshop?
4. What is Nobody doing when he meets Scarlett?
5. What does Bod steal from the pawnshop?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)