1. How does the young boy escape getting killed at the opening of the novel?
He slips out of his crib.
2. Who kills the young boy's family?
3. How old is the young boy when his parents are killed?
4. What time of day is the young boy's family killed?
The middle of the night.
5. How many siblings does the young boy have?
6. Who protects the young boy after his family is killed?
7. What is Silas’s position in the graveyard?
8. What lie does Silas tell the murderer?
The boy went down the hill.
This section contains 3,754 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)