|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: “Every Man Jacks”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the ghosts sing about before the music begins?
(a) Their deaths.
(b) The flowers.
(c) A dance.
(d) The Lady on the grey.
2. Why does Mrs. Owens choose to help the young boy?
(a) To have a child of her own.
(b) To make her husband happy.
(c) To keep a promise.
(d) To fulfill a need.
3. What color is the sun in the ghoul world?
4. Who protects the treasure in the graveyard?
(a) The Sleer.
5. When does the Lady on the Grey help the living?
(a) When they are dying.
(b) All the time.
(c) During the Danse Macabre.
(d) At the full moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarlett research after talking to Bod again?
2. How does Bod get hurt in the far corner of the cemetery?
3. What does Bod call Silas?
4. Why is Bod locked up in the pawnshop?
5. What do Scarlett’s parents think about Nobody?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)