|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: “Nobody Owens’s School Days”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Liza get back at those who killed her?
(a) She turned them against each other.
(b) None of the answers are true.
(c) She forgave them.
(d) She cursed them.
2. What do ghosts in another graveyard commend Bod for?
(a) His kindness.
(b) His spell casting.
(c) His patience.
(d) His darkness/
3. Why does Nobody ask Caius about the oldest grave in the cemetery?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is the wisest ghost.
(c) He is the oldest ghost he knows of.
(d) He is the nicest ghost.
4. When does Nobody start asking questions about his identity?
(a) When he begins talking
(b) When he stops sleeping.
(c) When he is 4.
(d) When he is 6.
5. Why do Scarlett’s parents feel the way they do about Nobody?
(a) They have known children like him before.
(b) Scarlett has a wonderful imagination.
(c) It seems like a bad situation.
(d) They have never seen him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caius call the oldest grave in the cemetery?
2. What is the treasure in the graveyard?
3. Why is Silas worried about Bod going to school?
4. What does Bod try to sell at the pawnshop?
5. Why does Bod want to get something for Liza?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)