|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: “Nobody Owens’s School Days”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bod locked up in the pawnshop?
(a) The pawn shop owner needs to make a call.
(b) The item Bod uses is very valuable.
(c) The owner is working for the Jacks’.
(d) All of the answers are true.
2. How does Nobody feel when he enters the oldest grave in the graveyard?
3. How do most of the teachers feel about Bod?
(a) They are annoyed by him.
(b) They love him.
(c) They forget he is there.
(d) They want to help him.
4. Who teaches Bod about the living world?
(a) Miss Lupescu.
5. What does Mo do to make money?
(a) All of the answers are true.
(b) Sells stolen property.
(c) Steals lunch money.
(d) Beats up people for cash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Silas encourage Bod to act at school?
2. Who doe Nobody go to first when he starts asking questions?
3. Where is the treasure in the graveyard held?
4. What method is used to teach Bod about the real world?
5. Who wants Nobody to ask Caius about the oldest grave in the cemetery?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)