|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Uncle John to come out of his stupor after his wife died?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two months.
2. What kind of animal does Casy describe as clinging with its jaws until one pries its head apart with a screwdriver in Chapter 13?
(c) Gila monster.
3. What does Al steal to make a ridge pole on the truck in Chapter 16?
(a) A bayonette.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A cabin door.
(d) A fence rail.
4. Who does Tom say visited at McAlester last Christmas with cornet music in Chapter 10?
(a) The Lutheran Church.
(b) The Red Cross.
(c) The Salvation Army.
(d) The Girl Scouts of America.
5. Who drives the touring car as the Joads and Wilsons cross New Mexico in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What highway is described as going from Clarksville and Ozark and Van Buren and Fort Smith through Arkansas in Chapter 12?
2. How much does the owner of the used car lot tell Jim to sell the Chevy for with the bad rear end in Chapter 7?
3. What happens when the red ant attacks the turtle in Chapter 3?
4. How much does Tom say Pa paid to get a painted piece of board stuck up over Granma in Chapter 20?
5. Who does Tom inform that he is leaving to try to get a job on the Joads' first morning at the Weedpatch camp?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)