|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ivy Wilson's wife's name?
2. What does the sticker on the windshield of the truck say in Chapter 2?
(a) Fast Tracks.
(b) Fares Only.
(c) Hop In.
(d) No Riders.
3. How old is the son that is described as killing a deputy with a .22 rifle in Lawrenceville in Chapter 19?
4. How much does Tom say his liquor cost when he offers some to Casy in Chapter 4?
5. What sin does Casy say he committed after his fervent prayer meetings in Chapter 4?
(a) He overate.
(b) He smoked cigarettes and drank whiskey.
(c) He had sex with girls in the grass.
(d) He felt wrath for his constituents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "bull-simple" at the migrant camp in Chapter 20 (244)?
2. For how long has Tom Joad been in prison when he is released?
3. How old is Ruthie in Chapter 10?
4. How long ago does Grampa say it was that his brother went out West to California in Chapter 10?
5. What did Tom use to kill the man that pulled a knife on him in a bar fight?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)