|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Al steal to make a ridge pole on the truck in Chapter 16?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A bayonette.
(c) A cabin door.
(d) A fence rail.
2. Who tells the waitress to give the passing migrants a loaf of bread in Chapter 15?
3. How long had Uncle John been married when his wife died?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Four months.
4. Who is the tenant at the Weedpatch camp that supposedly invited the three strangers to the dance in Chapter 24?
5. How much did the job pay that Pa and Uncle John missed out on that morning in Chapter 24?
(a) 40 cents an hour.
(b) 30 cents an hour.
(c) 20 cents an hour.
(d) 50 cents an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tom describe having sex in a barn when he brought a heifer to mate with a bull in Chapter 8?
2. What does Rose of Sharon say Connie wants to study by correspondence in Chapter 16?
3. How long did it take Uncle John to come out of his stupor after his wife died?
4. What is the name of the used car salesman that is addressed by the boss in Chapter 7?
5. What is Jule Vitela's heritage described as in Chapter 24?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)