|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the week is the dance held at the Weedpatch camp in Chapter 24?
2. Who is the chairman of the entertainment at the Weedpatch camp?
(a) James Watkins.
(b) Michael Stay.
(c) Willie Eaton.
(d) Jack Wilson.
3. Who does Tom describe having sex in a barn when he brought a heifer to mate with a bull in Chapter 8?
(a) Gerald Smith.
(b) Willy Feely.
(c) Jack Simpson.
(d) Cane Rogers.
4. What does Rose of Sharon say Connie wants to study by correspondence in Chapter 16?
(a) Mechanical engineering.
5. What is the name of the used car salesman that is addressed by the boss in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does Tom say in Chapter 8, "He's gettin' screwy like a gopher, livin' like he does" (69)?
2. What is Jule Vitela's heritage described as in Chapter 24?
3. Whose music does Bill the truck driver's friend play on the phonograph in Chapter 15?
4. How long did it take Uncle John to come out of his stupor after his wife died?
5. What does Tom describe Uncle John leaving on his pillow when he was a kid in Chapter 8?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)