|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did he see in front of his neighbor's house?
(a) A trailer.
(b) A cop car.
(c) A moving van.
(d) A new tree.
2. What was Jake thinking about Skelly at eight at night?
(a) He was wondering who would remind Skelly to go to the bathroom.
(b) He wondered if Skelly knew how to get home.
(c) He wondered if Skelly had a cozy bed.
(d) He wondered if Skelly had food.
3. What did Mrs. Russell call the cab driver?
(a) An angel.
(b) Candle Burns.
(c) A tattooed beast.
(d) A sweet man.
4. Where was Mrs. Russell taking Skelly the morning Jake had to give his report?
(a) To a museum.
(b) To the school.
(c) To the park.
(d) To a pancake breakfast.
5. What kind of cooking does Aunt Marguerite excel in?
(d) Ordering out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to dinner on Sundays?
2. What does Skelly like to do with his Cheerios?
3. What did Jake do to Skelly at the dinner table?
4. How did Jake feel about what the cops found?
5. How do James and Jake get along at the dinner table?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the policeman like who helped Jake look for his grandfather?
2. Where had Aunt Marguerite been?
3. What happens during Jake's morning routine?
4. How did Skelly react to getting back home?
5. What did Jake think of the book he had to read for class?
6. What kind of relationship did Jake and James have with each other? How did it manifest itself at the dinner table?
7. Jake watched Mrs. Russell out the window as she helped Skelly. How did she treat him?
8. What had happened to Skelly?
9. How did Jake feel about Sunday night dinner? What was unique about it?
10. What surprised the family about the segment on the evening news?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)