|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was strapped on top of the vehicle?
(a) A painting.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A shopping cart.
2. What does Skelly like to do with his Cheerios?
(a) He likes to toss them in the air and catch them with his tongue.
(b) He likes to mix them in his coffee.
(c) He likes to try to sink them in the milk.
(d) He likes to flick them off the table.
3. Who claimed to have the news station idea?
(b) Aunt Marguerite.
4. How do James and Jake get along at the dinner table?
(a) They refuse to interact.
(b) The are like best friends.
(c) They don't stop fighting and bothering each other.
(d) They are on their best behavior.
5. How does Mrs. Russell treat Skelly?
(a) She is condescending.
(b) She has little tolerance for his absentmindedness.
(c) She takes very good care of him and is patient with him.
(d) She forces him to obey her rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jake react a year before when Skelly kept asking him what the Cheerios were?
2. What good thing was happening at school?
3. Who was the passenger in the cab?
4. How did Jake feel about the book he had to read for class?
5. What kind of cooking does Aunt Marguerite excel in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had happened to Skelly?
2. What did Jake think of the book he had to read for class?
3. Why where the family members celebrating when the policeman came back from exploring the park, and why was it somewhat odd?
4. How did Jake spend the day when the police were looking in the park?
5. How did Jake feel about sleeping while Skelly was missing?
6. What happens during Jake's morning routine?
7. What was different when Jake went home from school after the fire drill?
8. Jake watched Mrs. Russell out the window as she helped Skelly. How did she treat him?
9. What did Jake dream about that made him even more worried about Skelly?
10. What kind of relationship did Jake and James have with each other? How did it manifest itself at the dinner table?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)