|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aaron do after Skelly walked in on them while he and Jake were watching movies?
(a) He laughed and told Jake to forget about it.
(b) He called his parents to come pick him up.
(c) He told the kids at school about the incident.
(d) He told Jake that he lived in a similar situation.
2. What does Jake do when Skelly starts inquiring about his mother?
(a) He walks away.
(b) He asks Skelly what his mother looks like?
(c) He puts his arm around Skelly and says Skelly would just stay with him.
(d) He tells Skelly to be quiet.
3. What did Jake's father think about his son?
(a) He never knew he had a son.
(b) They are two peas in a pod.
(c) He is embarrassed to have his son around.
(d) He is very proud of him.
4. What rule did Jake establish for his sleepover?
(a) His mom had to knock and wait for him to say it was okay to come in.
(b) No girls.
(c) No more than five friends could come over.
(d) Skelly had to be out of the house.
5. Who gives Jake his name?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His mother.
(c) His classmates.
(d) His grandfather.
6. Why did Lanna have to leave early?
(a) She was having problems with her daughter.
(b) She couldn't handle Skelly.
(c) She didn't like driving at night.
(d) She had another job.
7. What did Jake and Skelly do after dinner every night?
(a) Planned the next day.
(b) Washed dishes.
(d) Pull-up practice.
8. How did Jake feel when his mother came to him after he played football?
9. What job had Skelly always had?
(a) He was an accountant.
(b) He was a teacher.
(c) He was a house painter.
(d) He was a doctor.
10. How did the custodian know whom to call when he found Skelly in the dumpster?
(a) He guessed.
(b) Jake told him.
(c) He recognized Skelly.
(d) Skelly was wearing a Medic Alert ID necklace.
11. What happened to Thorbert after Skelly gave him the nickname?
(a) He stopped crying in class, his hair grew thicker, and he started projecting his voice.
(c) He decided to start behaving.
(d) He became the class outcast.
12. What happened when Jake woke Skelly up for dinner four months after the accident?
(a) Skelly wouldn't wake up.
(b) Skelly fell again.
(c) Skelly hit Jake.
(d) Skelly didn't know who he was.
13. Whom did Jake see when he got out of the bathroom with Skelly?
(a) Mrs. Russell.
(c) Two cheerleaders.
14. Why did Lanna quit?
(a) Her daughter was upset when she wasn't picked up on time.
(b) She was tired of working at night.
(c) Skelly was too crazy.
(d) She didn't like Jake.
15. What happened when Lucas slept over in fifth grade?
(a) Skelly told him to zipper his brisket.
(b) Skelly ran away.
(c) Skelly started swearing at Lucas.
(d) Skelly told him to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of baby was Jake?
2. Where did Jake's father take his mother for their anniversary dinner?
3. What gift did Skelly give Jake after he was digging in the garden?
4. How did Jake get along with his cousin James?
5. What happened when Skelly lifted Aunt Marguerite's table?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)