|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jake have to give up his Valentine King crown?
(a) He didn't have to give it up, but he gave it away to be nice.
(b) He got into a scuffle with the Valentine Queen.
(c) He cheated.
(d) He rigged the votes.
2. What was Skelly getting confused about at the dinner table?
(a) What day it was.
(b) Which silverware to use.
(c) The name of his old dog.
(d) Where he was.
3. Jake looked in the Dumpster and figured out what had interested Skelly. What was it?
(a) A ladder.
(b) A map.
(d) Paint cans.
4. What did Mrs. Russell always wear?
(a) A shawl.
(b) Her nurse's uniform.
(c) A necklace Skelly gave her when they were children.
(d) A rosary.
5. How did Jake feel about Skelly when Skelly came with his mom to pick him up from the football field?
(a) He felt pity.
(b) He hated Skelly.
(c) He was happy Skelly recognized him.
(d) He felt depressed about his life with Skelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jake do with the slip for the football league in seventh grade?
2. How did Jake's mother respond to the father's question?
3. How many stages did Alzheimer's have according to Jake?
4. What did Jake and Skelly do after dinner every night?
5. What was surprising about Mrs. Russell?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)