|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jake try to absolve himself of his guilt over ignoring Skelly in the Dumpster?
(a) He went to breakfast at the House of Pancakes with his mom and Skelly.
(b) He went to a priest and confessed.
(c) He confessed what happened to his mother.
(d) He told Skelly he was sorry.
2. What did Skelly do that he had never done before when Jake asked him to play catch?
(a) He took out a cooking glove.
(b) He didn't respond at all.
(c) He ran outside without waiting for Jake.
(d) He swore.
3. What happened when Lucas came over?
(a) He noticed Skelly's clothes in the oven.
(b) Skelly made such a scene that Lucas refused to come indoors.
(c) They baked a cake with Skelly.
(d) He confided that his grandparent suffered from Alzheimer's, too.
4. What instrument did Jake want to learn to play?
(d) He hated music.
5. What did Skelly call Thorbert?
(a) Thor, God of Thunder.
(b) A shy little troll.
(c) A little mouse.
(d) A rebellious child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Jake his name?
2. What did Jake's teammates call his grandfather?
3. What caused Jake's mom to get fired?
4. What does Jake do when Skelly starts inquiring about his mother?
5. Why did Lanna have to leave early?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)