|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first thing Skelly did when Jake learned to walk?
(a) He took him to the ball field.
(b) He called his parents to brag.
(c) He hugged him.
(d) He gave Jake ice cream.
2. What happened when Thorbert brought the picture to Skelly?
(a) Skelly got angry at him.
(b) Skelly didn't remember him.
(c) Skelly refused to talk with Thorbert.
(d) Skelly started crying.
3. How does the man show that he did hear them?
(a) He asks them what they mean.
(b) He asks them to speak louder.
(c) He tells them to mind their own business.
(d) His head perks up.
4. What did Jake find in the refrigerator when he was in fourth grade?
(a) Canned soup.
(b) His grandfather's pajamas.
(c) Nothing. It was empty.
(d) Gardening tools.
5. What did Jake's father think about his son?
(a) He never knew he had a son.
(b) He is very proud of him.
(c) He is embarrassed to have his son around.
(d) They are two peas in a pod.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jake's middle name?
2. Where did Skelly live when Jake was born?
3. What happened when Skelly went to the Little League games?
4. What did mom struggle to do?
5. What is Alzheimer's?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)