|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Jake was about to give his book report?
(a) His stomach growled really loudly.
(b) The teacher was called out of the classroom for an emergency phone call.
(c) A fire drill.
(d) He choked on his gum.
2. How many stages did Alzheimer's have according to Jake?
(a) Too many to count.
3. How did Jake react a year before when Skelly kept asking him what the Cheerios were?
(a) He yelled at Skelly.
(b) He though Skelly was joking.
(c) He got annoyed.
(d) He thought it was funny.
4. Where was Mrs. Russell taking Skelly the morning Jake had to give his report?
(a) To the park.
(b) To a museum.
(c) To the school.
(d) To a pancake breakfast.
5. What was Jake worried about after his dream?
(a) He worried that Skelly drowned.
(b) He was worried that Skelly couldn't get a drink.
(c) He worried that Skelly would never know how much Jake loved him.
(d) He worried that Skelly would become ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Aunt Marguerite react when she saw what the cops found in the park?
2. What did James and Jake see as they were eating their sandwiches outside?
3. How did James react when he saw what the cops found in the park?
4. What job did Jake's mom have when he was in fourth grade?
5. What did Mrs. Russell call the cab driver?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)