|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the epigraph for Part 4 from?
(a) 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'.
(b) The book of Matthew.
(c) 'Romeo and Juliet'.
(d) 'Alice in Wonderland'.
2. Where does Josh make a vision quest?
(a) In his room.
(b) Behind the falls.
(c) In his basement.
(d) In his underground room.
3. Where does Josh get money from?
(a) He sells some stocks his mother left him.
(b) He takes all his savings.
(c) He steals it from Peter.
(d) He goes without money, so he doesn't arouse suspicion.
4. What aspect of betagold makes Josh think of his mother?
(a) Her lotion.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her voice.
(d) Her eyes.
5. What does Josh throw over the falls?
(a) His pants and wallet and shoes.
(b) His shirt and bookbag.
(c) A dummy dressed like him.
(d) His shoes and sweatshirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh think is the best way to falsely die?
2. What is pseudocide?
3. How many possessions does Josh take with him?
4. What does the banner on the plan claim about Josh?
5. How does the older woman make Josh's day?
Short Essay Questions
1. How many things does Josh take with him on the appointed day?
2. How does Josh know what happens in his absence?
3. What are the consequences for Beth, that Josh is Larry?
4. Describe Josh's funeral.
5. What snaps Josh out of his depression and wandering?
6. What is the epigraph for Part 3, and what is its significance?
7. How does Josh disguise himself?
8. Describe the incident when Josh gave a woman his toothbrush.
9. What happens between Josh and Beth at Larryfest?
10. What does Josh find are advantages of being outed as Larry?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)