|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tashjian agree to take the manuscript?
(a) Because she was curious what was inside it.
(b) Because the person who gave it to her ran away.
(c) Because the person who gave it to her was reading to her.
(d) Because she knew the person who gave it to her.
2. What are Josh's feelings for Beth?
(a) He find her irritating but good to know.
(b) He has loved her since sixth grade.
(c) They are just good friends.
(d) They have been going out for a month.
3. Why doesn't Josh want to give Larry up?
(a) He has invested a lot of money in making the website possible.
(b) He thrives on Larry's popularity.
(c) He wants to be discovered.
(d) His work is not finished.
4. What was the person who gave Tashjian the manuscript reading?
(a) Animal Farm.
(b) The Communist Manifesto.
(d) The Handmaid's Tale.
5. Who is Katherine?
(a) Peter's girlfriend.
(b) Josh's girlfriend.
(c) Beth's friend.
(d) The girl who likes Josh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Tashjian's feelings about the manuscript?
2. What does the person who gives Janet Tashjian the manuscript of 'The Gospel According to Larry' say about how she can reach him?
3. What idea does Josh's website begin with?
4. What makes Josh feel close to Peter?
5. Who attends the first Larry fan club meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Janet Tashjian?
2. What items does Josh post photos of on Larry's website?
3. What is Peter's relationship with the Larry website
4. What does Beth give Josh on the anniversary of his mother's death?
5. Describe Josh's visit to the cemetery with Peter.
6. What is Josh's answer when Tashjian warns him that publishing the book will renew his troubles?
7. What does Tashjian foreshadow in the beginning of Part 2?
8. Where does 'The Gospel According to Larry' begin?
9. What is the importance of the epigraph to Part 2?
10. What book is introduced even before we see the manuscript of 'The Gospel According to Larry'?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)