|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larryfest?
(a) A music festival.
(b) An anti-consumerist festival.
(c) An economic summit.
(d) A film festival.
2. What does Josh plan to do in six months?
(a) Flee to Canada.
(b) Flee to Mexico.
(c) Return and say that he was kidnapped.
(d) Return and say that he had lost his memory.
3. What does Josh say is the only thing making his exile bearable?
(a) That Beth will be crushed for missing him.
(b) That he has his freedom.
(c) That he will see Beth again soon.
(d) That Peter will blame himself for Josh's death.
4. What does Josh say when Beth says that he should have told her?
(a) He didn't trust himself to let her in on the secret.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) He almost did, a number of times.
(d) He couldn't.
5. What does Beth do in response to the news that Josh is Larry?
(a) Defend him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Stick close to him.
(d) Turn against him.
6. How does betagold scare Josh?
(a) By hacking Larry's website.
(b) By saying that she already knows who Larry is.
(c) By announcing that she will fly to Boston.
(d) By claiming that she has a method for identifying Larry.
7. What are Josh's feelings about the project he wakes up with in Part 5?
(a) He doubts he will go through with it.
(b) He is sure he will go through with it.
(c) He is not sure it is the right thing to do.
(d) He is positive it is the right thing to do.
8. Where does Josh check into a motel?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
9. What encouragement does Josh get when he visits Bloomingdale's?
(a) He overhears a beautician tell a woman she is beautiful.
(b) He overhears a woman telling her son that she's proud of him.
(c) He overhears a man telling his daughter to admire Larry.
(d) He overhears a man tell his wife to continue her work.
10. What irony does Josh see in his newfound fame?
(a) He had ranted about back-stabbing friends, and now he stabbed his fans in the back.
(b) He had not wanted to be popular, and now he was somewhat happy with fame.
(c) He had preached about integrity, but now he was selling integrity.
(d) He had ranted against celebrities and now he was one.
11. What does Josh refuse to do for Peter?
(a) Take money from corporations.
(b) Endorse his sponsors.
(c) Recant his sermons.
12. What aspect of betagold makes Josh think of his mother?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her voice.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her lotion.
13. What consequence does Peter face from Josh being Larry?
(a) He wins new contracts.
(b) He can merchandize his possessions.
(c) He has unique marketing opportunities.
(d) He loses accounts.
14. Why does Josh wear a life jacket while sleeping?
(a) Because it makes him feel secure.
(b) Because he has dreams about drowning.
(c) Because it reminds him of his mother.
(d) Because he gave away his blanket.
15. How does Josh identify himself when the police ask him for identification?
(a) Gil Jackson.
(b) Bill McDonald.
(c) Henry Winker.
(d) Rob Daugherty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh offer to an older woman at Larryfest?
2. How does Josh feel the universe has set him up?
3. What does the banner on the plan claim about Josh?
4. What is Item 57 that Josh posts on the website?
5. Where is Josh going to start with his work after he publishes his manuscript?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)