|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the banner on the plan claim about Josh?
(a) That he eats a certain candy.
(b) That he drives a certain car.
(c) That he wears certain jeans.
(d) That he drinks a certain soda.
2. What does a teacher tell Tashjian about Josh Swensen?
(a) He is a genius.
(b) He is schizophrenic.
(c) He is the Messiah.
(d) He has a Messiah complex.
3. What is the import of the epigraph for Part 2?
(a) That who gives his life for the sake of Christ will find a new life.
(b) That religion is a distraction from religious living.
(c) That you should simplify your life.
(d) That the meek shall inherit the earth.
4. Where does Josh say he found his guidance, ultimately?
(a) In himself.
(b) In nature.
(c) In words themselves.
(d) In friends.
5. What does the person who gives Janet Tashjian the manuscript of 'The Gospel According to Larry' say about how she can reach him?
(a) That she can send him a message.
(b) That she can email.
(c) That she can call.
(d) That it is impossible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Katherine?
2. What does Josh have to do when he buys something?
3. What strategy does Josh propose for helping Third World countries?
4. What answer does Josh get when he asks his mother whether she will help him change the world?
5. What are Josh's feelings for Beth?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)