|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Beth ultimately break with Josh?
(a) Because friendship should have been based on honesty.
(b) Because she considers him a sell-out.
(c) Because she doesn't believe in his message any more.
(d) Because her parents have threatened her if she sees him.
2. Who is Katherine?
(a) Josh's girlfriend.
(b) The girl who likes Josh.
(c) Beth's friend.
(d) Peter's girlfriend.
3. Why is Josh nervous about spending time with Beth?
(a) Because he is starting to lose interest in her, just at the time when she is starting to like him.
(b) Because he is afraid she will tell him about her affection for Todd or some other boy.
(c) Because he is having difficulty resisting the impulse to kiss her.
(d) Because Larry had written about spending time alone in the woods at the same time that Josh had spent time alone in the woods.
4. How does Peter account for the thing that shocks Josh at the cemetery?
(a) People do randomly destructive things.
(b) He thought he could
(c) He thought Josh would want to be buried with his mother.
(d) He had had a vision of Josh's death.
5. What does Peter think about Josh's views?
(a) They are dangerous and have to be stopped.
(b) They are hateful.
(c) They are misguided.
(d) They will pass in time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tashjian's editor think of the manuscript?
2. What does Josh say Larry probably thinks about betagold?
3. By how much do the number of hits on Josh's website increase each day?
4. Where does Josh go to write sermon 113?
5. Why doesn't Josh want to give Larry up?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)