|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, p. 74-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had the person who gave Tashjian the manuscript just returned from?
(a) New York City.
(b) Walden Pond.
(c) The mall.
(d) Niagara Falls.
2. Where does Josh go to visit with his mother's spirit?
(a) The woods.
(b) The cemetery.
(d) The lake.
3. What is Josh's medium for conducting this fight?
(a) Letters to local newspapers.
(b) Nonviolent protests.
(c) A website.
(d) Disruptive acts.
4. What strategy does Josh propose for helping Third World countries?
(a) Financing humanitarian missions.
(c) More fundraisers.
(d) The World Bank could forgive some debt.
5. What does Josh realize he forgot to tell Beth?
(a) That he was a vegetarian.
(b) That he is unhappy.
(c) That he is Larry.
(d) That he was planning to run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Peter?
2. What is Josh fighting against?
3. Where does the quote at the opening of Part 1 come from?
4. How many possessions does Josh have?
5. What does Tashjian do when she has this realization?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)