|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, p. 74-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tashjian's editor think of the manuscript?
(a) She wants to publish it.
(b) She thinks it needs a lot of work.
(c) She does not want to publish it.
(d) She is uncertain about its origins.
2. What is Josh's response to what Tashjian tells him?
(a) That he needs to be honest.
(b) That he can't be responsible for other people's feelings.
(c) That he only has one life to live.
(d) That he can't protect people from themselves.
3. What does Josh realize when he sees the size of the fan club?
(a) That he is already changing the world.
(b) That he can't keep pretending to be Larry.
(c) That no one knows who he is.
(d) That people are angry about what he's said as Larry.
4. What does Tashjian tell Josh when she mails him the galleys?
(a) That he is going to be rich and famous after this is published.
(b) That he should get a lawyer.
(c) That he should hide out until the media storm blows over.
(d) That if the book is published people will know he is alive.
5. What does the person who gives Janet Tashjian the manuscript of 'The Gospel According to Larry' say about how she can reach him?
(a) That it is impossible.
(b) That she can email.
(c) That she can send him a message.
(d) That she can call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when 'Larry's' work becomes popular?
2. What does Josh pretend with Beth?
3. What other writing does Beth say she enjoyed?
4. Where did Beth read the thing she is discussing with Josh?
5. What does Tashjian realize on her way home with the manuscript?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)