|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 39-73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh agree to help Beth with?
(a) Sneaking her out of her parents' house.
(b) Studying for a test.
(c) Forming a study group.
(d) Writing a paper.
2. When did Josh begin to put more effort into his website?
(a) When it became popular.
(b) When he found out that his step-father hated it.
(c) When he found out that Beth read it.
(d) When he thought he could make money from it.
3. What is Josh's stepfather's business?
(a) Retail management.
4. What does Tashjian do when she has this realization?
(a) Rushes to her therapist.
(b) Rushes home.
(c) Rushes back to the store.
(d) Rushes to pick up her children from school.
5. What does the person who gives Janet Tashjian the manuscript of 'The Gospel According to Larry' say about how she can reach him?
(a) That she can call.
(b) That she can email.
(c) That she can send him a message.
(d) That it is impossible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh have to do when he buys something?
2. What does Tashjian say is not usually Josh's thing?
3. What is the import of the epigraph for Part 2?
4. What did the author of 'The Gospel According to Larry' put at the beginning of each chapter?
5. What problem does Tashjian have with Josh's book as she works on it?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)