|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 39-73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh realize he forgot to tell Beth?
(a) That he was planning to run away.
(b) That he is unhappy.
(c) That he was a vegetarian.
(d) That he is Larry.
2. What are Tashjian's feelings about the manuscript?
(a) She thinks it is dangerous, and should be handed over to the police.
(b) She thinks it is a good start but needs a lot of work.
(c) She thinks it is not ready for publication yet.
(d) She thinks it is important and should be published.
3. What does Josh pretend with Beth?
(a) That he thinks she is really Larry.
(b) That he is interested in what she is saying.
(c) That he likes her.
(d) That they are going out.
4. What is NOT a reason for which Josh created the Larry website?
(d) Distraction from his grief.
5. What answer does Josh get when he asks his mother whether she will help him change the world?
(a) A man says 'yes of course I will'.
(b) A mother says 'I won't allow you to do that'.
(c) A boy asks 'do we have to?'
(d) A woman says 'you must be crazy'.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the import of the epigraph for Part 2?
2. Why does Josh limit the number of his possessions?
3. What does Josh complain about in sermon 93?
4. What lesson has Josh learned from living with his stepfather?
5. Where had the person who gave Tashjian the manuscript just returned from?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)