|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 39-73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Josh go to visit with his mother's spirit?
(a) The lake.
(c) The woods.
(d) The cemetery.
2. What does Tashjian's editor think of the manuscript?
(a) She wants to publish it.
(b) She thinks it needs a lot of work.
(c) She does not want to publish it.
(d) She is uncertain about its origins.
3. What claim do people make about Josh Swensen?
(a) That he was institutionalized.
(b) That he hates society.
(c) That he is violent.
(d) That he is bipolar.
4. Where does the epigraph for part 2 come from?
(d) The Book of Matthew.
5. What ideas does Josh's website develop toward?
(a) Rebellion against culture.
(b) Non-violent resistance to government.
(c) Election reform.
(d) Grass-roots political activity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does betagold challenge Larry to do?
2. What did the author of 'The Gospel According to Larry' put at the beginning of each chapter?
3. How many possessions does Josh have?
4. What does Tashjian realize on her way home with the manuscript?
5. What does Josh pretend with Beth?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)