|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 39-73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the epigraph for part 2 come from?
(c) The Book of Matthew.
2. What are Josh's feelings about Katherine?
(a) He finds her boring.
(b) He likes her.
(c) He finds her supportive.
(d) He resents her.
3. What does Tashjian say is not usually Josh's thing?
(a) Speaking up.
4. What problem does Tashjian have with Josh's book as she works on it?
(a) She has to fix his grammar all the time.
(b) She does not always know what he means.
(c) She finds him hopelessly naïve in places.
(d) She finds it occasionally devoid of meaning.
5. What did the author of 'The Gospel According to Larry' put at the beginning of each chapter?
(a) Quotes from the Unabomber.
(b) Quotes from different authors.
(c) Quotes from the Bible.
(d) Quotes from Thoreau.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Josh start to limit his possessions?
2. Why does Josh limit the number of his possessions?
3. What is the subject of the epigraph to Part 1?
4. How many possessions does Josh have?
5. What does Josh realize when he sees the size of the fan club?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)