|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crime and Punishment, A Turning Point, and Chilly Winds..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war, how did the community in Long Beach change, according to Sheril Cunning?
(a) People were proud to sacrifice.
(b) People welcomed the returning soldiers.
(c) People pulled together to rebuild.
(d) People were tired of sacrifice and began to complain.
2. What did most conversations among prisoners of war center around?
3. What does Erich Luth say the German nation lacks?
(a) Personal courage.
(b) Military courage.
(c) Civil courage.
(d) Communal courage.
4. Why were the soldiers forbidden to keep diaries?
(a) Diaries found by the enemy could give information.
(b) Families should be protected from sad information.
(c) There would be no time to sit and write.
(d) They were instructed to forget the tragedies they saw.
5. Who does Jacques Rabou believe could be persuaded to follow another Hitler?
(a) Ignorant people.
(d) Those who feel vengeful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Henry Hatfield want to broadcast the destruction done to German cities?
2. According to Tommy Corcoran, how did Germany support their propaganda machine?
3. What is a dogfight?
4. What kept Joseph Small from being injured when the barracks in Port Chicago was demolished?
5. Why did the Germans want to keep the American prisoners of war out of Allied hands?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)