|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through High Rank and The Bombers and the Bombed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does General William Buster feel about the Vietnam War?
(a) He thinks it was necessary.
(b) He thinks it was heroic.
(c) He thinks it was useless.
(d) He thinks it was unnecessary.
2. Why did Peter Bezich's son go to prison?
(a) He burned the flag.
(b) He tried to assassinate the president.
(c) He refused to be drafted.
(d) He joined the Communist party.
3. How does Robert Rasmus feel about life's problems since the war?
(a) They're all minor by comparison.
(b) They're all what he was trained to face.
(c) They're all major by comparison.
(d) They're all easier to handle because of that experience.
4. Why did Anton Biler join the army?
(a) To get an education.
(b) To defend his country.
(c) To defeat the Nazis.
(d) To learn a trade.
5. What did Jean Wood say was the result of deprivation during the war?
(a) People became discouraged.
(b) People became inventive.
(c) People became selfish.
(d) People became demoralized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What black market item was in demand among Russian troops in Vienna in 1945?
2. Where was Robert Rasmus when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
3. How did Robert Rasmus feel about escaping the Battle of the Bulge because of the flu?
4. What surprised Anton Biler about his Japanese overseer in the prison camp?
5. What did Betty Hutchinson say WWII veterans told their children about the war?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)