|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crime and Punishment, A Turning Point, and Chilly Winds..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter Ota tell us is worse than death in Japanese culture?
2. Why didn't the American prisoners of war in Germany try to escape?
(a) They were shackled.
(b) They were afraid they'd be shot.
(c) There was nowhere to go.
(d) They were watched every minute.
3. How does Dellie Hahne believe military wives were regarded?
(a) Military wives were overprotected.
(b) Military wives were looked down upon.
(c) Military wives were physically abused.
(d) Military wives were venerated.
4. Why were people in San Francisco panicked after Pearl Harbor, according to Dennis Keegan?
(a) They believed the government would draft all young men.
(b) They believed Japanese spies had infiltrated the city.
(c) They believed the Germans would attack them next.
(d) They believed the Japanese would attack them next.
5. What two ethnic groups does Charlie Miller believe have a "natural hatred" for each other?
(a) Russians and Germans.
(b) Germans and Japanese.
(c) Americans and Japanese.
(d) Russians and Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Joseph Small tried for mutiny?
2. How was Eddie Slovik punished for desertion?
3. According to Lee Oremont, why did people splurge on food and liquor during the war?
4. What is a dogfight?
5. What did Maurice Wilson think when he saw the Japanese war planes over Hawaii?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)