Introduction, A Sunday Morning, and A Chance Encounter
• John Garcia reports on his experience as an infantryman and why it caused him to give up drinking.
• Dennis Keegan, Mayor Tom Bradley and Ron Veenker tell of the time when an attack on California was expected.
• Peter Ota recounts his experience in the detention camp, and how his attitude has changed since.
• Peter Ota says that the young Japanese people today would not willingly go into detention.
• Yuriko Hohri tells of the time she spent living in the horse stables at the Santa Anita racetrack.
• Robert Rasmus tells how the high emotion of his time in combat made every moment memorable.
• Robert Rasmus says that we are as bad as the Nazis if we don't learn to think independently.
• Robert Rasmus says that the war taught him not to judge people by appearance.
• Robert Rasmus says that for most...
This section contains 1,334 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)